Tuesday, December 8, 2015

Remember Homer?

Damn, another year gone. I've been very bad. I haven't written in this blog for a year. Our two cats, Tina and Charlie are well, thank you very much, and my partner Orla and I love them to bits and they know it. I will post some photos soon. Anyway, I just got a mail from Gwen Cooper that the sequel to Homer's Odyssey is out and for sale. You can find more information on the Hi Homer website. I have just downloaded the electronic version of the book, which was a breeze,  and I'm looking forward to reading it. The paper version would make a nice stocking filler, hint, hint. Go on....... you know you want to buy it. There are more goodies for sale on her page and buying stuff will help rescue cats. Have a look at the website. And if you haven't read Homer's Odyssey yet, you're missing out. You better get that too. It's a great read.

No comments:

Post a Comment

I welcome feedback and comments very much but in order to avoid spam, comments are moderated and will only show up after I've seen and approved them.